Thursday, April 16, 2009

JR. THEME RELEAF


After the initial panic of junior theme and working on it and getting everything finished I seem to have a handle on everything that needs to get done. I am still feeling very rushed and pressured to move faster and get everything done but I have calmed down a bit. I have begun reading my book and many other sources and I also have an interview set up for Monday. I am still concerned however that it is going to be a race to the finish and that we are just going to be running, running, running until this paper is due. I don't have that much of a problem with it, it is more that I have other things that must be done and I am sort of seeing the whole, junior year kills you thing. I knew it was coming but I am having trouble adjusting the it all. I love high school and everything, but I CAN NOT WAIT for it to be the end of the school year and summer. Even though I am aware that summer, may not bring the same relief that it has brought in the past, I am totally ready for it to be the end of the school year to have all of this stress GONE!

1 comment:

andrea said...

I agree... I just want it to be over!