Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HELP!! Junior Theme!!

After having our Junior Theme for about a week or so, we are supposed to have an idea for our book. I am not there yet. Every time that I here from someone saying that they are doing really well with their junior theme I feel ridiculous because I do not seem to be on the same page. IS anyone else feeling this way? I am also having trouble believing that our introduction is due next Monday! I am not feeling prepared at all!! HELP! Any Suggestions??

1 comment:

Judy Gressel said...

Victoria,
It's hard to recommend how to help because you have only posted your main read on eating disorders to the Noodle Tools.
So, I have to say START DIGGING. Do not despair, just get going on the research.
Look at Opposing Viewpoints
CQ Researcher--if you have already done this then go to:
ProQuest
Expanded Academic
There is a wealth of data, information out there. Let me know precisely where you are stuck.